Global Account Director
We are currently partnering with a leading Immigration Practice, who are looking to hire a Global Account Director to be based in their London office.
The Global Account Director is responsible for overseeing a team of Account Managers and selected portfolio of the firm's corporate clients in the European region.
- Incorporate company policy in line with company targets and objectives.
- Proactively seek and share client feedback (Positive and Negative) with the business on a global and local level.
- Devise and implement the Account Manager objectives, goal and targets.
- Continuously monitor and ensure the teams KPIs are being achieved.
- Work with the different immigration delivery teams to identify needs for new services.
- Working in partnership with team and operations to identify appropriate fee recommendations, working alongside systems and integration team to deliver any software improvement requirements.
- Acting as main point of contact for new product and services until fully established in relevant parts of the business.
- Attend client meetings and events as required.
- Directly working with clients to respond to immigration inquiries.
- Act as point of escalation for client service issues (internally and externally).
- Five years' related experience and/or training.
- Excellent communication skills - confident verbal communication skills.
- Fantastic problem solving and analytical skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Confidently articulate legal information.
- Able to demonstrate a positive and flexible attitude to work, particularly new initiatives.
- Proven negotiation skills with the ability to influence effectively and sensitively, verbally and in writing.
Share this vacancy
Location: City of London, Greater London, England
Posted: 05 Mar 2019