Our client, a prestigious Fine Art Shipping company are seeking to hire a Fine Art Driver / Art Handler to join their team in London.
The main requirements include:
- Carry out the transportation of fine art and antiques in a professional and timely manner.
- Prepare all goods and ensure they are loaded and unloaded safely and securely.
- Ensure all relevant documentation and invoices are complete and presented to the appropriate department.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures both in the vehicle and the warehouse.
- Carry out regular vehicle checks and ensure any issues are reported to the Operations Manager
- Carry out other warehouse duties when required.
- The company will consider drivers with a Class 1, Class 2 or 7.5T licence.
- Experience working in a similar role for a fine art shipping, logistics or removals company is preferred.
- Good knowledge of UK and European driving regulations is required.
- Excellent communication skills and organisational skills are essential.
- Able to interact professionally with clients on visits.
- Able to work independently and part of a team.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: £20k - 35k per year
Posted: 08 Mar 2019