Our client, a well-established Fine Art Shipping Company are seeking to hire an Art Technician to join their team in South West London.
The main requirements of the role are:
- Carrying, loading and unloading art work, antiques and other arts related high value objects.
- Packing and unpacking objects in a correctly and safely.
- Accompanying drivers to client locations.
- Helping drivers to deliver and install objects in private collector's houses, auction houses, art galleries, museums.
- Assist the Warehouse Manager with general warehouse duties
- Filling in all required paperwork using the company's internal systems.
- Adhere to all company policies and Health and Safety procedures.
- Ensure the safety and security of the goods is always monitored.
- Ensure you conduct yourself in a professional manner when visitors and clients are present.
The key skills required:
- Previous experience working in a similar role for an Art Shipping company, Gallery or Museum.
- Fine art handling and installation skills are required.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills are essential.
- Excellent computer literacy skills are required.
- Good customer-service skills are beneficial.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: Market related
Posted: 08 Mar 2019