Our client, a well-established Fine Art Shipping Company are seeking to hire a Warehouse Assistant / Art Technician to join their team in South West London.
The main requirements of the role are:
- Assist the Warehouse Manager with general warehouse duties.
- Carry out the handling and packing of artworks, safely loading and unloading the vehicles.
- Filling in all required paperwork using the company's internal systems.
- Ensure all areas are always clean and tidy.
- Adhere to all company policies and Health and Safety procedures.
- Ensure the safety and security of the goods is always monitored.
- Ensure you conduct yourself in a professional manner when visitors and clients are present.
- Report any issues to the Operations Manager.
The key skills required:
- Previous warehousing experience is required, though full company training will be provided in order to develop skills as an Art Technician, packing and installing artworks and antiques.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills are essential.
- Excellent computer literacy skills are required.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: Market related
Posted: 08 Mar 2019