Our client, a global corporation, is looking to hire a Global Mobility Associate to join their team in London for a 12 month contract.
You will be a part of the already established Global Mobility team.
- Prepare assignment documentation
- Manage the assignment lifecycle, ensuring high level service delivery
- Assist with management of external providers for destination services, tax advice and immigration advice, where required
- Providing support for of the end-to-end transfer process by managing International Transfers, Domestic Transfers (for expatriates) and Repatriations
- Arrange briefing calls with assignees to provide counselling on policy entitlements
- At least 1 year Global Mobility / Assignment Services experience
- Understanding of Tax, Compensation and Payroll
- Previous experience working in a corporate environment preferred
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment, dealing with large volumes
- Immediate starter preferred however can consider those on a short notice
- Excellent communication and numerical skills
Professionals that work for a relocation management company looking to take the next step in their career and move in house will be considered.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience + excellent benefits package
Posted: 06 Mar 2019