Alchemy are currently partnering with a leading global professional services company, who are looking for a Survey Consultant to join their team in London.
The successful candidate will be part of the Data and Client Services sector, in a client focused role, to ensure the classification of client firms' employees by gathering pay data, generating reports and imparting training. This role is essential to the company as it manages and supports the growth strategy.
- The Survey Consultant will guarantee the quality of data within the database by data analysis and validation.
- Keeping lines of communication open with the client from beginning to end to ensure any data submission enquiries and feedback are dealt with accordingly as well as developing European client-based relationships.
- Providing assistance through the survey cycle.
- Using experience and client response to present recommendations and advances in the survey.
- Providing product training and education to both clients and colleagues.
- The Survey Consultant will have proven experience within the Compensation and Benefits sector dealing with pay reviews, salary surveys, reward practices and benchmarking.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and the ability to learn new software with ease.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and communication skills with the ability to work with clients at divergent levels.
- Team - player who can take charge of responsibilities and projects.
- A passion for providing high calibre service.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements, do not hesitate in applying today!
Share this vacancy
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: £ negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 04 Mar 2019