Alchemy are pleased to be partnering with a fantastic global matrix organisation. This company are looking for a Global Reward Manager to join their office in London.
The Global Reward Manager will be responsible for contributing within the Reward function, developing strategy, policy and initiatives as well as managing all annual Reward activities.
- Providing support to the Head of Reward with projects, tasks and requests.
- Ensuring that all lines of communication are open and clear so that reward tools are both understood and utilised.
- The Global Reward Manager will maintain excellent market understanding and awareness; this will include gender pay reporting.
- Awareness and evaluation of market competitiveness and suggesting improvements where needed.
- Partaking in projects on a regional and global basis; this will involve analysis and the coherent presentation of results.
- Strong knowledge within compensation and benefits.
- The successful candidate will have sound knowledge of the Global Reward market and will be commercially aware.
- The Global Reward Manager will be fully proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access.
- Previous experience using HR systems is preferred.
- Proven experience implementing reward solutions.
If this role is of interest and you think you meet the requirements, do not hesitate in applying today!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: £ negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 04 Mar 2019