Alchemy Recruitment are currently partnering with a well-recognised retail company, who are looking for a Head of Compensation and Benefits to join their Human Resources team in London.
The Head of Compensation and Benefits will be responsible for delivering analysis and plans and contributing to the success and growth of the business.
- The Head of Compensation and Benefits will be responsible for the progress and management of Reward and Benefit policies across the business.
- Leading reports on remuneration for executive directors.
- The Head of Compensation and Benefits will be analysing and contributing to Reward proposals at meetings and will be responsible for presenting these proposals.
- Supporting payroll, Help- desk Services and HR administration and systems.
- Responsibility for leading a team of reward professionals.
- The successful candidate will have previous experience within a leadership role within the Reward function.
- Proven experience presenting at RemCo meetings is desirable.
- The Head of Compensation and Benefits must be a strong leader, with the ability and drive to contribute positively to the HR team.
- Executive stakeholder management skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity and think that you meet the requirements, do not hesitate in applying today!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Retail and Wholesale
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: £ negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 11 Mar 2019