Our client is looking to hire an International Mobility Specialist to work on-site with their corporate client.
This position will be responsible for providing international and domestic relocation coordination.
You will work on-site with a corporate organisation and will work directly with relocating client transferees.
The main duty of this role is to serve as the international mobility specialist, explaining the relocation policy, benefits and initiating relocation services.
- Act as a subject matter expert for Global Mobility & Relocation services
- Manage international assignments, challenging moves, complex relocation policies and handle a high volume caseload
- Provide a personalised global mobility concierge service and serve as the single point of contact for VIPs
- Coordinate the delivery of all family relocation services through continuous communication
- Provide household goods freight forwarding services to clients
- Optimise gross profit on relocations through timely set up of financial transactions
- Identify problems, solutions and opportunities for improvements within the HR and global mobility service function
- Perform in person initial consultations with relocating transferees
- Update authorization/cost estimates with benefits package
- Meet in person with clients' global mobility teams and answer transferee questions on-site at the client's location
- Coordinate with destination service providers (DSP) to provide various transferee needs
- Coordinate with expense team to ensure timely and direct deposit of relocation benefit allowance
- Manage all payments to partners and track all relocation spend for reporting
- Increase opportunity of new and repeat business by exceeding customer expectations
- Coordinate and track authorized relocation benefits including household goods shipments
- Serve as an escalation point for partner service issues for VIPs and ensure fast resolution
- Conduct on-site support activities during policy briefings, move-in, packing and delivery
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
Salary: Flexible D.O.E.
Posted: 06 Mar 2019