Our client a leading London Auction House is looking for a Manager to join their Shipping Department who will oversee the logistics for travelling exhibitions.
- Manage and maintain financial budget for travelling exhibitions, ensuring cost effective Shipping methods are utilised.
- Manage schedule for travelling exhibitions; overseeing transport and managing related parties.
- Oversee the travelling exhibition team, providing support and motivation to achieve departments targets and maintain client relationships.
- Ensure appropriate security and insurance procedures are in place, liaising with security companies and shipping agents to track works.
- Oversee the customs, import and export documentation and ensure it is in line with UK law and destination country's code of practice.
- Promote the upcoming exhibitions internally and liaise with international destinations to promote works overseas.
- Excellent knowledge of domestic and international shipping documentation and related legal documents.
- Excellent logistics experience and international route planning.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Managerial experience, preferred.
- Flexibility for international travel.
Share this vacancy
Location: London, Greater London, England
Posted: 15 Mar 2019