We are currently seeking Senior Recruitment Resourcers to join our lively, modern offices.
- Alchemy is a staffing specialist focused on the movement of people and goods globally, with Global Mobility, Expat Services, Shipping and Logistics being our flagship recruitment services.
The role includes...
- Being directly responsible for candidate resourcing, interview and placement coordination.
- Sourcing candidates for allocated job opportunities via CV search engines, LinkedIn and the Company's internal database system.
- Maintaining relationships with candidates via telephone and email.
- Helping candidates to prepare for interviews, updating them on application processes.
- Advertising and marketing vacancies online.
How is Alchemy different?
Resourcing is just the beginning. The position of a recruitment Resourcer is the start of your career in recruitment. We offer mentorship and training for progression.
No KPIs - we don't have them, and never will. Our Recruiters decide how they spend their time to achieve the best results
We are true specialists. Our international reputation within our sectors is well-established (we have a 23-year history) and we are the go-to Recruiters within our niche specialisms.
Creativity welcome! Our members are more than top notch recruiters, they are creative individuals, insightful bloggers and skilful researchers.
We value staff. We value our people and offer a great range of benefits (including annual leave which increases with service length, regular treat days, birthday leave, and more) ...
- Must have 1 year+ experience as a Recruitment Resourcer
- International recruitment experience is ideal, but not essential
- Must be hungry for sales and success!
- Previous telesales / B2B sales experience is desirable but not essential
- Degree level qualification (preferred but not essential)
- Must be a confident communicator with great telephone manner
- Great IT skills (MS Word, Outlook etc) and enthusiasm for social media
- Someone who is prepared to go over and above in their work efforts with a flexible attitude to work (even if this is out of office hours)
Share this vacancy
Location: Braintree, Essex, England
Salary: Market related
Posted: 07 Mar 2019