Alchemy is currently looking to hire a Recruitment Coordinator to manage the external delivery of recruitment services.
This is an administrative role that operates within a busy international office.
About the role...
- Liaising with clients and candidates for interview requests; sharing candidate availability and organising interviews across global time zones
- Logging calendar invites for client interviews across international time zones
- Conducting pre-interview preparation calls to ensure candidates are ready for their interviews
- Keeping candidates and clients updated throughout the process, providing feedback and delivering offer details (training provided)
- Screening candidates for positions and obtaining their information
- Managing the coordination of the recruitment process from start to finish with both clients and candidates, recording data in the CRM
- Ensuring all job descriptions are kept updated and are advertised as required
- Logging CVs on our internal system and prepare them to be sent out to the client
- Provide administrative support to Recruitment colleagues (formatting CVs, reports)
- Posting jobs on external job boards, proof reading and sending emails
- Diary management and providing cover for staff that are out of the office
- Database maintenance, data entry and general administration
- Helping to sourcing qualified candidates when all administrative tasks are complete (training provided)
How is Alchemy different?
- We are true specialists. We specialise in recruitment focused on the movement of people and goods globally.
- Creativity welcome! Our members are creative individuals, insightful bloggers and skilful researchers. We actively embrace our member's ideas with award winning results!
- We value staff We value our people and offer a great range of benefits (including annual leave which increases with service length, regular treat days, birthday leave and more).
What are we looking for?
- Recruitment experience is highly preferred but not essential
- A skilled administrator with office experience
- Excellent IT skills and social media skills
- Amazing organisational and administration skills
- Willingness to go the extra mile (even if this is out of office hours)
- An excellent communicator with great phone manner
- Degree level qualification (desirable)
Apply to join Alchemy today ...
*Due to a high volume of applicants, if you do not hear back on your application within 7 business days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
Share this vacancy
Location: Braintree, Essex, England
Salary: Negotiable Base + Commission
Posted: 12 Jun 2019