Alchemy is currently looking to hire a Recruitment Coordinator to partner with our Recruitment Teams across the business. This is an administrative role in a busy international office.
If you have experience working in the recruitment sector and are looking for a coordination focused role, then this is the ideal opportunity for you!
About the role...
- Supporting the coordination of the recruitment process from start to finish
- Ensuring all job descriptions are kept updated and are advertised as required
- Screening candidates for positions and obtaining their information
- Logging CVs on our internal system and prepare them to be sent out to the client
- Liaising with clients and candidates for interview requests; sharing candidate availability and confirming interviews as required
- Conducting pre-interview preparation calls to ensure candidates are ready for their interviews
- Keeping candidates and clients updated throughout the process, providing feedback and delivering offer details (training provided)
- Provide administrative support to Recruitment colleagues (formatting CVs, reports)
- Posting jobs on external job boards, proof reading and sending emails
- Diary management and providing cover for staff that are out of the office
- Database maintenance, data entry and general administration
- Sourcing qualified candidates when all administrative tasks are complete (training provided)
How is Alchemy different?
- We are true specialists. We specialise in recruitment focused on the movement of people and goods globally.
- Creativity welcome! Our members are creative individuals, insightful bloggers and skilful researchers. We actively embrace our member's ideas with award winning results!
- We value staff We value our people and offer a great range of benefits (including annual leave which increases with service length, regular treat days, birthday leave and more).
What are we looking for?
- Recruitment experience is highly preferred but not essential
- A skilled administrator with office experience
- Excellent IT skills and social media skills
- Amazing organisational and administration skills
- Willingness to go the extra mile (even if this is out of office hours)
- An excellent communicator with great phone manner
- Degree level qualification (desirable)
Apply to join Alchemy today ...
*Due to a high volume of applicants, if you do not hear back on your application within 7 business days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
Share this vacancy
Location: Braintree, Essex, England
Salary: Negotiable Base + Commission
Posted: 12 Mar 2019