Are you seeking a first step position into the Immigration industry?
Our client, a leading provider in relocation services, is now seeking an Immigration Administrator to assist with the everyday running of their Middlesex office.
- To provide on-going administration support to the Global Immigration department carrying out a range of operational and administrative duties.
- Assisting the Global Immigration Team in the management and delivery of immigration services for the relocating assignees.
- Support the Global Immigration Lead in the preparation of immigration documentation as required
- Ensuring that all immigration documentation and information in correctly recorded
- Supporting the Global Immigration Lead with vendor management by helping to liaise with suppliers for external services such as tax and data companies when required
- Ensuring that the team stays updated on Global Immigration policies and compliance topics
- Provide assistance when needed to other members of the Global Immigration team
- Liaise with assignees as required on all areas of Global Immigration
- Work on ad-hoc projects to support the Global Immigration team
Qualifications and Skills:
- 6 months corporate experience working in a HR, Admin, Immigration or Global Mobility capacity
- Fluency in a European language is highly desirable
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Analytical, numerate and a quick learner
- Proficient user in MS Office; Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- High attention to detail
Share this vacancy
Location: Middlesex, England
Posted: 08 Mar 2019