We are currently partnering with an amazing brand within the financial services sector in their search for a Benefits Manager to join their team in London. The successful candidate will be supporting the Reward Director in driving the strategic delivery of all benefits and pensions activities across key businesses and functions.
The role will offer the candidate an excellent scope to be an integral part of a great team whilst interacting with internal as well as external stakeholders.
This role will suit someone who has experience of leading and managing the delivery of employee benefits, as well as experience in identifying opportunities to enhance benefit propositions, introducing new benefits or identifying cost saving solutions.
- Manages the administration of the Executive Benefits Committee to ensure important decisions are made through research and planning.
- Leads the delivery of employee benefits and continuously think of ways to enhance existing benefit propositions, as well as identify and deliver cost saving solutions and new benefits.
- Manages all pension arrangements, such as process administration or effective education.
- Ensures the business remains compliant and plans effectively for future changes and developments.
- Continues the company's own programme to support its employees in maintaining their physical, emotional and financial well being.
- Manages the Reward Administrator and the Head of Payroll to ensure effective delivery of the company's objectives.
- Manages the relationship with employee benefits consultants and other stakeholders.
- Multiple years' experience in a Reward/Benefits role in a financial services or professional services organisation.
- International benefits management experience required.
- Strong working knowledge and experience of UK pension and benefits legislation.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy for numerical and written work.
- Ability to manage heavy workloads to meet strict deadlines and constantly deliver high standards of work.
- University graduate with a strong academic background.
- CIPD qualification preferred, but not essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suit, including advanced Excel levels.
If you are interested in this role and think you meet the requirements, do not hesitate in applying today!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Banking and Finance
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: £ negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 11 Mar 2019