Alchemy Recruitment are currently partnering with a Global Professional Services Firm, who are looking for a Reward Manager to join their team in London.
The Reward Manager will be responsible for developing annual compensation studies, while working alongside both Senior Consultants and Partners.
- The Reward Manager will assist compensation studies and be responsible for the growth of these studies.
- The Reward Manager will both maintain and develop good client working relationships, this includes reward consulting within advisory client projects.
- Application of strong analysis skills in order to look into the market and research competitors.
- Being involved with project work, with the ultimate goal of securing development of client reward strategies in relation to business strategy.
- The Reward Manager will have responsibility of both project and process management.
- Acting as point of contact for more junior staff, providing expertise and answers when necessary.
- The Reward Manager must have sound knowledge of compensation and reward structures.
- The successful candidate must be driven by finding solutions to complicated problems.
- An interest in and understanding of the Financial Sector is necessary.
- The ability to manage good client working relationships as well as understanding client requirements and approaching solutions in a suitable way.
- Proven knowledge of and experience with data analysis.
- Fantastic interpersonal skill set, with the ability to communicate and present ideas coherently.
If you are interested in this role and think that you meet the requirements, do not hesitate in applying today!
Share this vacancy
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: £ negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 05 Jul 2019