A fantastic opportunity is available for an experienced Relocation Consultant.
This position will join the Relocation services team and will be responsible for managing the full range of relocation services for the corporate assignee.
- Proactively managing the international relocation process for clients and assignees, serving as direct point of contact
- Deliver full-scope relocation services including; household goods shipping and local destination services
- Ensuring that relocation service delivery is as smooth as possible, keeping all parties up to date at all times
- Use your household goods moving and relocation knowledge to develop successful relationships, both internally and externally
- Ensuring clients receive a quality services at all times and ensuing that relocation services are delivered within company guidelines
- Following up on the relocation processes and scheduling regular calls and meetings throughout the mobility cycle
- Proving guidance and support on the moving and relocation phase
- Previous experience working in the relocation sector
- Experience handling household goods move coordination and destination services
- Successful at multi-tasking
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to build strong professional relationships
- A great team player who is also confident to work independently!
Share this vacancy
Location: Helderberg, City of Cape Town Metro, South Africa
Salary: ZAR negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 12 Mar 2019