We're currently partnered with a relocation & destination services provider who are looking to appoint a Property Consultant in their Basingstoke office.
The main purpose of this role is to provide an efficient unified service to individuals and corporate clients by managing property maintenance issues and resolving these issues as swiftly and efficiently as possible.
- Manage and resolve any property issues reported by either the Tenant/Licensee promptly.
- Liaise with all relevant parties (Tenants/Licensees, Landlords, Letting Agents and Clients) and resolve any property issues as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Ensure a strong working relationship is maintained with all third-party suppliers
- Work together closely with all involved parties to reach a solution, seeking alternatives when and where required.
- Instruct own suppliers/contractors to carry out work on the required property whilst monitoring progress until work is complete to a satisfactory standard.
- Accurately record any reported issues and act accordingly.
- Obtain quotes and instruct cleaning suppliers for both end of tenancy cleaning and regular cleaning.
- Experience dealing with property maintenance issues.
- Previous experience of working directly with Landlords and Letting Agents.
- Maintenance and tenancy experience.
- Negotiation skills.
- Strong time management kills - able to work to deadlines.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Property and Real-estate
Location: Hampshire, England
Salary: £ Competitive salary + benefits
Posted: 13 Mar 2019