Are you interested in joining a leading organisation that values its employees, invests in learning and development and offers fantastic benefits?
An expanding Fine Art Storage and Logistics company has a fantastic opening for an experienced Account Manager to join their team based in New York.
The successful candidate will be responsible for project management and maintaining and developing customer relationships with clients to support art services related requests.
- Keeping all customer records up to date including; inventory reports, service request records, invoices and payment history, and service agreements and leases
- The creation and tracking of invoices
- Development of art client relationships to help increase and expand service work
- Be the main point of contact for all client requests and inquiries
- Meet all productivity targets and deadlines
- Work alongside sales, operational staff and clients to plan and configure customer storage rooms, move-in's, expansions and special projects
- Creation and coordination of services job requests and estimates
- Adhere to all company policies and maintain high ethical standards
- Manage client's projects, integrating various team members and stakeholders to accomplish the work
Qualifications & skills:
- Able to work in a dynamic environment
- Be comfortable in a result driven workplace
- Outstanding multi-tasking skills with attention to detail
- Experience within art client services, inventory control or logistical project management
- Strong communication skills with experience interacting with art specialists and high net worth individuals
Share this vacancy
Location: Long Island City, New York, United States
Salary: Market related
Posted: 05 Sep 2019