We are recruiting for a leading professional services company who are seeking to recruit an Immigration Consultant for their Immigration team in London.
The Immigration team manages a range of business immigration services for multinational clients wishing to send their employees to work overseas. These services typically centre on the compliance and legal issues in coordinating and filing their work and visa applications, subsequent work permit/visa extensions and passport/nationality issues.
The company’s practice is a high-pace, client service focused environment and the Immigration team members enjoy extensive contact with corporate clients, assignees and company contacts at all levels within the organisation.
As a member of the Immigration Team, your role will be to work alongside team members to providing quality professional services to clients.
- Review the work caseload of junior members of the team
- Provide support to the junior members of the team in line with the firm’s performance management approach
- Follow a program of development in technical immigration as well as management skills
- Identify business opportunities and contribute to client pursuits
- Act as key point of contact with key stakeholdersvia phone and email
- Advise clients on every aspect of UK immigration (Tier 2, Tier 1, permanent residence, family applications and nationality)
- Able to handle cases from start to finish, delegating to junior members of the team where appropriate
- Support day-to-day client liaison and aid in the resolution of any issues that arise
- Minimum of 3 years corporate immigration experience (specifically Tier 2)
- Good understanding of the immigration process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised and ability to prioritize
- Strong IT skills
Share this vacancy
Location: London, Greater London, England
Posted: 14 Mar 2019