Our client, an international contemporary Gallery are looking for an Exhibitions Coordinator to join the team in Hong Kong. This role would best suit a candidate with previous project coordination experience and strong language skills in Japanese.
- Work alongside the Hong Kong and Tokyo teams to promote the representation of Japanese artists.
- Coordinate and manage the full process of exhibitions, including, but not limited to: presentations, planning, budgeting, logistics, operations and marketing.
- Oversee the installation and deinstallation of the exhibitions.
- Assist with the translation of Exhibition material from Japanese to English and vice versa.
- Manage artist lists and maintain regular contact to ensure timely execution. Ensure Gallery staff and stakeholders are aware of project schedule.
- Maintain contact with external shippers to ensure exhibitions and projects are completed within timeframe.
- Previous experience in a similar role, essential.
- Fluency in English and Japanese is essential.
- Excellent communication and management skills.
- Strong IT skills.
Apply today to further your career!
Share this vacancy
Location: Hong Kong
Posted: 28 Mar 2019