Alchemy are exclusively partnering with an organisation who are looking to hire an experienced Global Mobility Manager.
This position sits within the Human Resources function and is responsible for Global Mobility services and HR operations.
This will be a hands-on position responsible for both international mobility management and strategic advisory across business functions.
We are seeking a proactive worker who is motived by change and development.
- Delivering international mobility guidance and advice regarding expatriate management throughout the business
- Sharing knowledge and providing advice to internal stakeholders on International Mobility policies and compliance topics
- Overseeing tax, social security and immigration management and compliance for international assignments
- Preparing international assignment documentation and managing instructions to payrolls and shadow payrolls
- Managing the international assignment life cycle from start to finish for employees
- Managing the company's assignee population including commuter and cross-border assignees
- Serving as a business specialist on matters relating to human resources and expatriate management
- Vendor management of the external supplier network for; expatriate taxation, visa/immigration and relocation providers
- Liaising with assignees throughout the relocation/assignment process, ensuring compliance throughout
- Partnering with key internal stakeholders to provide on-going HR expertise
- Aiding with the coordination of the annual global mobility tax management process
- Working on ad-hoc projects to support the Global Mobility and HR team
Skills and experience:
- Experience working within International Mobility ideally within an In-house or Big4/Consulting remit along with experience in HR
- Knowledge of Global Mobility policies, practices and procedures
- Working knowledge of expatriate tax, social security, reward, payroll, compensation and benefits is desirable
- Knowledge and experience managing different assignment types, including cross-border and commuter assignees
- Experience working within an organisation going through a period of change would be advantageous
- A degree in any discipline is essential
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Analytical, numerate and a quick learner
- Proficient user in MS Office; Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + Package
Posted: 14 May 2019