We are currently looking for an experienced Immigration Consultant to join our client's corporate Immigration team in Frankfurt, Germany.
The successful candidate will have strong knowledge of German immigration regulations and will be able to assess individual immigration cases.
The Immigration Consultant will provide expert advice to assignees and corporate clients on German immigration processes and will be responsible for managing their own caseload.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide detailed expertise on German Immigration processes, serving as the in-bound visa and immigration specialist
- Act as the main point of contact to clients, colleagues and accounts regarding immigration queries and issues
- Provide technical immigration advice to clients, assignees and third-party vendors regarding German immigration rules and regulations
- Manage all aspects of corporate immigration applications from start to finish
- Participate in training programmes and provide administrative support as and when needed
- Manage own casework and advise clients on general immigration practices
- Serve as the visa and immigration specialist for German in-bound immigration solutions
- Manage client expectations by providing a personalised service and sharing visa and immigration knowledge
Education and experience required:
- Strong knowledge of German in-bound or global Immigration regulations
- Ability to assess immigration cases and work directly with clients and other parties to figure out next course of action
- Immigration case management experience
- Ability to work under pressure and under strict deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Must be able to converse competently in German, both written and verbally (fluency in English and German is essential)
- Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office package
Share this vacancy
Location: Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany
Salary: Market related
Posted: 12 Sep 2019