Our client, a highly esteemed Gallery in Hong Kong are looking for a confident individual to greet clients at the Gallery reception.
- Manage Gallery diary and appointments, ensure all incoming phone calls, emails and correspondence are dealt with accordingly.
- Assist with daily maintenance of the Gallery including opening and closing the space.
- Be the first point of call for all Gallery walk-ins, ensuring Gallery staff are made aware of any clients.
- Assist with Gallery administration and oversee daily schedule and activities.
- Oversee Gallery interns and ensure Gallery is running smoothly.
- Manage transactions and assist Finance team with ad hoc tasks.
- Provide assistance with booking travel, catering and supplies for Gallery events and Directors.
- Exellent communication and time management skills are essential.
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin are essential.
- Background in a Gallery or other Fine Art institution is beneficial.
Share this vacancy
Location: Hong Kong
Posted: 25 Mar 2019