Alchemy Recruitment is pleased to be partnering with a global solutions and advisory company, who are looking for an Executive Compensation Director, to join their team in London.
The Executive Compensation Director will be both promoting and looking after the company's initiatives and developing and delivering solutions to clients.
- Ensuring that fantastic working relationships with clients are both maintained and developed.
- Facilitating introductions between new clients and the business.
- The Executive Compensation Director will look at the market and analyse current themes, and will be responsible for presenting conclusions.
- Presenting integrated solutions to aid clients and developing advanced data analytics.
- Acting as a leader with both long and short- term incentive plans.
- The Executive Compensation Director will contribute within the marketplace by presenting ideas and findings and article writing alongside promoting the team both internally and externally.
- Guaranteeing that project managers are on track with team progress; this includes areas such as budget, deadlines and quality.
- A Bachelor's degree is essential.
- Proven experience within Reward Management and within the Executive compensation sector.
- Although not essential, previous involvement with Talent management is desirable.
- Both short and long -term incentive programme and compensation structure experience.
- The Executive Compensation Director will have great selling skills and will sell concepts to colleagues.
- Project management skills with the ability to communicate coherently and efficiently.
- Interest in travelling both domestically and globally.
If this position is of interest and you think that you meet the requirements, do not hesitate in applying today!
Share this vacancy
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: £ negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 22 Mar 2019