Alchemy are proud to be supporting a freight forwarding technology business who are changing the way the sector operates.
To assist the business to meet its goals, both locally and globally, we are seeking a Global Head of Project Management and Strategic Operations to join the business, in a permanent capacity, based in San Francisco.
This role will see you launching new initiatives as a Global and American Lead managing both strategic and operational projects and programs.
Responsibilities will include the:
- Development and management of end to end customer focused operational improvement projects
- Design of account management approaches that nurture and increase wallet share
- Set up of a global project management office, developing and implementing project management methodology, procedures and standards across several global regions
- Recruitment and management of a skilled program and project management team
- Spearheading American programs and projects
- Partnership with global operations strategy and leadership teams to implement projects at a global, regional and local level
- Driving project schedules and timeframes to deliver high quality projects on time and on budget
Ideally you will have:
- Exposure to the freight forwarding industry
- Significant experience working in a Leadership role in a consulting environment focused on program and project management
- Exposure to programs and projects that effect organisational design, process people and technology
- A strong understanding of Change Management methodology and its practical implementation
- The ability to think strategically while focusing on the detail
- The ability to build strong relationships across the business both vertically and horizontally
- A second language would be advantageous
Share this vacancy
Location: San Francisco, California, United States
Salary: Market related
Posted: 21 Mar 2019