Our client, a relocation and destination services provider, is looking to hire a Relocation Consultant to be based in Beijing.
The Relocation Consultant's main responsibility is to provide city orientation and home finding tours for assignees as well as the related preparation work.
- Provide main point of co-ordination for all phases of relocation activities on behalf of client as outlined in their specific policies
- Pre-assignment preparation, obtain information assignee and prepare local orientation trip agenda
- Serve as the primary point of responsibility and coordinator between providers and the assignee
- Assist the assignee and/or family to ensure all needs are addressed and modifies services and counselling as needed throughout the relocation process
- Coordination of all authorised services including; home finding, school search, departure, utilities, renewal, lease negotiation, temporary accommodation, local orientation and visa/immigration/work permit
- Review rental terms of current lease contract and propose reasonable renewal to customer according to market conditions
- Submit property offer and negotiate most favourable tenancy agreement terms for assignee and client
- Provide departure services; sending official termination notice to landlord, review check-in record with customer, conduct check-out with both parties
- Fluent English (oral and written) essential
- Destination Services, Relocation, Real Estate, Temporary Accommodation / Serviced Apartments, Property OR Global Mobility experience preferred
- Excellent customer service & administration Skills
- Great cultural awareness
- Personal relocation experience a benefit
- Ability to work well within a team and independently
- Computer Literacy MS Office, Excel to an intermediate level
This position involves both office and field-based work.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Property and Real-estate
Location: Beijing, China
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience +benefits package
Posted: 22 Mar 2019