Our client, having an exciting opportunity available for a Relocation Account Manager to be based in Beijing.
The Relocation Account Manager is responsible for delivering orientation and home search programs on behalf of clients expatriate employees and their families, based on their individual needs.
- Coordinate the relocation process for assignees
- Show expatriates and their families around the local area and homes
- Regularly communicate with assignee, discuss specific requirements with regards to property type, preferred location, budget etc.
- Negotiate with the landlord to agree best price and tenancy agreement for assignee
- Once initiation is received from HR, send the welcome letter to the assignee
- Arrange short term accommodation and transport at destination if required
- Coordinate local orientation trip with local consultants
- Ensure leases are signed in accordance with local regulations
- Regular communication with HR, Client and vendors
- Provide ongoing assistance to tenants during their lease term and expatriation
- Provide departure services after the lease is terminated
- Collect rental payments and rental tax invoices
- Track invoices and follow up if payment is not received
- Assist the client to obtain work permit if required
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports as required
- Fluent English (oral and written) essential
- Destination Services, Relocation, Real Estate, Temporary Accommodation / Serviced Apartments, Property OR Global Mobility experience preferred
- Excellent customer service & administration Skills
- Great cultural awareness
- Personal relocation experience a benefit
- Ability to work well within a team and independently
- Computer Literacy MS Office, Excel to an intermediate level
This position involves both office and field-based work.
There may be a requirement to work weekends or evenings during busy periods.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Property and Real-estate
Location: Beijing, China
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience + benefits package
Posted: 22 Mar 2019