We are recruiting for a leading professional services company who are seeking an Assistant Tax Consultant to join their Mobility Advisory team based in London.
This role is focused on consulting with clients and providing full tax advice to a portfolio of clients.
You will be closely working with clients to manage the complex compliance, reporting and risks inherent in deploying a globally mobile workforce. You will be involved in the daily delivery of exceptional client service and responsible for the management of relationships across all stakeholders whilst providing technical support to more senior members of staff.
- Successful delivery of tax services
- Maintain tax relationships with clients
- Providing high level of client service
- Managing existing clients
- Delivering tax projects, ensuring practical approach is taken
- Day-to-day client liaison
- Providing full tax services to a client portfolio
- Expatriate Tax or Global Mobility experience an advantage
- Computer Literate (including excel and word)
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Good negotiation skills and good attention to detail
If this role sounds of interest to you and you have the skill set required, please apply today!
Share this vacancy
Location: London, Greater London, England
Posted: 26 Mar 2019