Our client an International Moving specialist based in Singapore is seeking a Trainee Move Coordinator to join their team.
The candidate will be responsible for
- Working with the manager in assisting in the coordination of International removals from start to finish.
- Assist with overseeing international HHG operations (import, export, road, sea and air)
- Coordination of carriers, freight forwarders and agents throughout the international move
- Developing your knowledge of international moving
- Follow-up on files and respect of the committed deadlines
- Management of the margin of the file
- Control of customs documents, insurance, and quality returns
- Management of Quotations, files and documents
- A minimum of 6 months experience either working in the logistics, transport or shipping industries, dealing with either imports or exports etc,
- Good admin and computer skills
- Fluent in local languages & English is preferred
In return the successful candidate will be offered a salary plus further benefits.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Central Region, Singapore
Salary: SGD 1.8k - 2k per month
Posted: 27 Mar 2019