Our client, a modern and contemporary Art Gallery are currently seeking a Sales Associate to join their team in Miami.
The main responsibilities include:
- The primary responsibilities of the Gallery Sales Associate are to build and maintain relationships with clients in order to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Bring existing client base and art industry sales experience to the Gallery in order to develop business.
- Promote all exhibitions and artist collaborations to encourage buyers within the Gallery.
- Attend art fairs and events when required to grow the Galleries network and presence within the industry.
- Conduct market research and reach out to new and existing collectors in order increase sales within the Gallery.
- Close deals with clients and complete all corresponding documentation and invoices.
- Assist the Director with the running of the Gallery and carry out ad-hoc duties when required.
The key skills required include:
- Previous experience within a similar role, with a proven track record in art sales is essential.
- Excellent business development skills with the ability to successfully build up a portfolio of clients.
- Highly motivated and confident liaising with high-net industry professionals.
- A passion for and knowledge of Modern and Contemporary Art is advantageous.
- A pre-existing client-base is beneficial.
- Spanish language skills are required for this position.
Share this vacancy
Location: Miami, Florida, United States
Salary: Market related
Posted: 29 Mar 2019