Alchemy Recruitment is pleased to be partnering with a leading Global Financial Services Company, who are looking for a Head of Global Payroll to join their team in London.
The Head of Global Payroll will sit within the Global Payroll leadership team and be responsible for the maintenance and development of global Payroll strategy. The successful candidate will liaise with key stakeholders to ensure all standards and targets are met.
- The Head of Global Payroll will be responsible for the management of all Country Heads of Payroll, this includes; monitoring KPI's, ensuring all Payroll is accurate and timely, identifying risk and resolution and approving any Payroll changes and ensuring that these are in line with global standards.
- Ensuring that appropriate efficiency improvements are made within Payroll.
- Looking for opportunities of progression and improvement and ensuring constant and steady management of third - party Payroll providers.
- Having an understanding of Payroll operations in each country and how any new projects may impact payroll.
- The Head of Global Payroll will rise to any challenges that this opportunity may present, such as Payroll variances, operational risk and adherence to global standards.
- In depth operational knowledge of Payroll, operational risk and management in a Payroll team.
- Experience within, and understanding of HR Operations and the regional HR environment.
- The Head of Global Payroll will have very strong leadership skills, with the ability to influence and manage.
- Ideally, the Head of Payroll with have vendor management skills.
- Extensive knowledge of SAP Employee Central and LEAN.
If this role is of interest and you meet the requirements, don't hesitate in applying today!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Banking and Finance
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: £ negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 28 Mar 2019