A new opportunity is available for an experienced Global Relocation Consultant in Singapore.
You will be responsible for successfully managing the full International Relocation process, ensuring high level of service delivery for international and domestic relocations.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the Global Relocation, Household Goods Moving and/or International Mobility sector.
- Serving as a main point of contact for client HR and the relocating employee and their family, throughout the relocation process
- Act as the global mobility specialist, providing guidance and advice throughout the coordination of services
- Manage a caseload of assignees, delivering case specific mobility support such as; policy administration, expense reimbursement, household goods services, home finding etc.
- Daily contact with assignees via email and telephone, ensuring communication is maintained at all times
- Regularly liaising with the relocating family, corporate clients, domestic and international partners
- Customising specific relocations for each family, while exceeding customer expectations
- Providing a range of additional relocation and mobility support services, ensuring that company standards are maintained and exceeded
- Utilizes software to update and track tasks and progress of the individual relocations and household goods move
- Effectively manage caseload to high service level and follow up with customers
- Ensure a successful relocation experience for both the client and assignee
- Previous experience working within; relocation, international moving, global mobility and destination services
- Singapore National or Permanent Resident (visa support is not available)
- Knowledgeable on the full Relocation process
- Excellent client/customer service skills are essential
- Computer literacy with MS Office products
- Team oriented mindset, with a strong sense of care and urgency
- Degree education preferred, but not essential as equivalent experience will be considered
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Salary: Base + 13th Month + Descretionary Bonus
Posted: 29 Mar 2019