Global Assignment Manager - Remote working
We have a fantastic home-based opportunity for an experienced Global Assignment Manager in London. This role is with a Relocation management company and will be focused on managing the relocation services and providing a high level of customer services. If you are well-versed in global mobility, visas & immigration and looking for an exciting new role please apply to this excellent opportunity today.
- Coordinating tax, visa and immigration services for assignees
- Creating cost estimates and acquiring cost projections for budgeting purposes
- Coordinating destination services with relocation providers worldwide
- Providing counselling on assignments and reviewing benefits with the assignees
- Conduct research to build an expansive database of information on different locations worldwide
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in global business, or a related area is preferred.
- Fluent English required, any additional languages beneficial
- Certified Relocation Professional and/or Global Mobility Specialist designation required.
- Ability to create cost estimates and/or cost projections for assignments.
- Understand visa and immigration processes and procedures.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: London, Greater London, England
Posted: 29 Mar 2019