A leading London based law firm, are looking to recruit an Immigration Solicitor to join a highly respected team.
- Provide accurate and practical advice to clients on all aspects of UK immigration law, with a focus on private immigration.
- Manage own case load, including; Points Based System, Family Visas, Visitor Visa, Business Visitor Visa, Appendix FM, Judicial Review, Naturalisation, Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) EU Regulation and FTT Appeals.
- Assisting with the preparation of applications within the UK Immigration rules.
- Keeping abreast of new and changes to the UK immigration policies and communicating back to the business and clients.
- Track and monitor existing applications and keep clients up to date on the progress.
- Strong academic background with a 2.1 or above degree.
- Must be a Qualified Solicitor.
- Previous corporate immigration experience is essential.
- Ability to achieve monthly target billings.
- Comfortable working independently using your own initiative, as well as within a team, and be able to work to deadlines with a high degree of accuracy.
Share this vacancy
Location: London, Greater London, England
Posted: 01 Apr 2019