Registered Migration Agent
We are partnering with a growing Migration firm, who are seeking a newly Registered Migration agent, to work in their Sydney office.
Our client is seeking someone who is energetic, not afraid of hard work and looking to take the next step in their career. They will have a basic knowledge of Australian migration law and file preparation.
- Coordinate the preparation of visa applications such as; partner visas, subclass 482, subclass 186 and 187, business visas and use of SkillSelect.
- Liaise with clients to discuss visa options.
- Collection of documents and evidence required to support client visa applications.
- Dealing with a broad client range, from multiple countries.
- Respond to enquiries from clients regarding their applications and deal with issues which arise in the course of the visa application.
- Manage the paperwork associated with the visa applications and ensure all deadlines are met.
- Ideally have 6 - 12 month experience in Australian migration, however this is flexible for the right person.
- Dynamic and a team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organised and ability to prioritize.
- Strong IT skills.
- Pro-active and a can do attitude.
- Problem/conflict resolving skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload.
- Capable of conducting consultations with clients and advising them of their best visa options.
There is the opportunity to earn bonuses based on client signups and revenue generated and room for progression, for the right person.
Share this vacancy
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Posted: 05 Apr 2019