We are looking to hire a driven and ambitious Graduate.
What are we looking for?
- Self-motivated individuals with drive and motivation
- Excellent IT skills with experience using MS Office and social media sites
- A highly organised individual with strong research skills
- The ability to meet deadlines
- An excellent communicator with a confident telephone manner
- This role is particularly well suited to Graduates of business, economics, marketing, fine art, international studies or similar (although any degree qualification will be considered)
- A degree level qualification of 2:1 or above is essential
About the role...
- High volumes of research-based tasks
- Data entry and database maintenance
- Dealing with external enquiries via telephone and email
- Liaising directly with colleagues and clients
- Online advertising, social media and marketing activities
- General administrative duties, supporting senior colleagues
- Learning new skills with a view to progressing your career
What's on offer?
Training and support.
Graduates are partnered with a 'training buddy' and take part in supportive training sessions with various departments throughout the company.
We are seeking creative individuals and skilful researchers. Applicants for this position will be offered the chance to join our blog team!
A clearly defined career path is available along with opportunities for steady progression as part of a long-term career.
For more information apply today!
*Due to a high volume of applicants, if you do not hear back on your application within 7 business days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
Share this vacancy
Location: Braintree, Essex, England
Salary: Market related
Posted: 12 Jun 2019