Our client, a provider of first class International Moving and Relocation services, is seeking an experience Move Manager to join their busy team based in London.
The successful candidate would be based in the Household Goods Moving team and would be responsible for both overseeing all stages of the move are completed, and for seeking to expand the client network.
- Participate in business development activities to broaden sales opportunities and moving clients for the company.
- Helping to secure new business opportunities by establishing strong working relationships with corporate account holders and agents.
- Attending review meetings and meeting with moving clients.
- Updating clients and account holders to the progress of each move and ensuring accounts are in order to the satisfaction of all parties.
- Ensuring all files are dealt with in accordance to industry and company guidelines.
- Accurately and promptly completing all moving and relocation documentation and submitting it to the appropriate department.
- Make sure all moves and relocations are carried out accurately and to schedule.
- Issue invoices promptly, recognising when additional services fees are chargeable.
- Dealing with all external invoices within 5 days of receipt.
- Checking move and shipment times against company targets to ensure efficiency.
- Ensure excellent customer service is delivered throughout all stages of the move.
- Hardworking, enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Alchemy today.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: Market related
Posted: 10 Apr 2019