Our client a Contemporary Art Gallery are looking to hire a Registrar to join their team in Hong Kong. This would most suit a candidate with prior experience in Art Logistics.
- Coordinate domestic and international shipments of artworks, ensuring all documentation such as customs procedures are adhered to in line with law.
- Manage the full shipping process, overseeing the installation and de-installation for art fairs and exhibitions.
- Ensure artworks are properly packed for transport globally.
- Maintain the Gallery's internal database, ensuring artworks and logistics information is properly stored and kept up to date.
- Maintain good communication with shipping agents to ensure artworks are progressing well and provide updates to clients and Art Fairs should there be any delays.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills, including English. Other languages are a bonus.
- Previous experience in a similar shipping position in a gallery, museum or fine art shipping company, required.
Get in touch today to advance your career!
Share this vacancy
Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Salary: HK$0 Yearly
Posted: 16 Jan 2020