We are partnering with an established and leading International Mobility and Relocation company who are seeking a talented Tax Attorney to be based in their Madrid office.
- Providing advice to clients on matters of tax and labour internationally, both at company level and expatriate.
- Managing customer accounts, communicating with stakeholders, monitoring progress and reporting.
- Managing taxes, work permits, visas, communications, resources, etc. for the expatriate population as well as for the company.
- Coordinating inbound and outbound cases.
- Managing external partners and suppliers.
- Educated to a degree level (Law or similar).
- 1 to 3 years' experience working large companies or international environments.
- Strong command of English language.
- You will be a highly organised individual with great attention to detail.
- Possess exceptional communication skills.
- Able to use your own initiative and be proactive in the workplace.
- Analytical with the ability to work closely with all stakeholders and customer service focused
Share this vacancy
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posted: 09 Apr 2019