Senior UK Immigration Consultant
We are currently partnering with a leading Immigration Practice who are looking to recruit a Senior Immigration Consultant with significant Private Client experience for their UK inbound Immigration team.
- Prepare and draft letters, documents and applications
- Managing the immigration application process from start to finish
- Applications include Certificate of Sponsorship applications, extensions, further leave to remain and entry clearance applications.
- Ensuring the firms internal database is accurately and continuously updated with changes to cases and applications
- Ensure the client is kept up to date with changes and progression of the cases
- Keeping abreast of new, and changes to, UK immigration policies and communicating back to the business and clients
- Attend client meetings, networking and round table events
- Ad hoc project work
- Significant UK Private Client experience Immigration experience gained in a city based firm
- Extensive experience preparing and submitting Tier 1 Applications.
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working independently using your own initiative
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) and comfortable interacting with senior clients and government bodies
Share this vacancy
Location: London, Greater London, England
Posted: 17 Jun 2019