My client, a leading Corporate Housing provider, is currently looking for a Sales Director to join their team in London.
The Corporate Housing Sales Director will have responsibility for managing the sales team and driving sales performance within the EMEA region.
- Overall management of the sales team to ensure sales targets are met
- Develop and implement sales plans across EMEA region
- Stay up to date on all sales activities in the region through weekly sales meetings
- Assist with setting up of annual budget, attend P&L reviews and spearhead new initiatives where required
- Attend meetings with corporate housing landlords/building owners when required, providing reports on performance, sales activities, marketing initiatives etc.
- Identify areas of the business where new team members are required, and manage hiring of new staff
- Track performance of competitors within the corporate housing market, identifying trends within the region
- Previous sales experience in corporate housing, serviced apartment or the hotel sector is essential
- Strong sales management experience essential
- Ability to manage and develop a sales team
- Travel within Europe is required
This is great opportunity to join a global leading brand in the corporate housing sector !
Share this vacancy
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: £60k - 70k per year + commission
Posted: 19 Jun 2019