Senior Global Immigration Consultant
We are currently partnering with a leading global immigration practice in their search for a Senior Global Immigration Consultant to join their team in their offices in Singapore.
As a Senior Global Immigration Consultant, you will be responsible for working on volume global casework such as case assessment or initiation, as well as providing advice on rules and procedures.
The successful candidate will be liaising closely with clients and will be actively listening to their needs and ensuring these are met.
- Carry out volume casework at a global level including case initiation and case assessment
- Prepare case submissions and monitor progress throughout
- Actively listen to client needs and regularly communicate with clients to build a strong relationship
- Ensure that client service meetings are held regularly and regularly attend these meetings or telephone/video conferences
- Supervise and mentor junior team members
- Identify and generate new business leads
- Recommend improvements in work procedures, policies or systems
Experience and qualifications:
- Ideally, you will be educated to degree level or have equivalent experience
- Exceptional organisational abilities whilst working through complex projects
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to analyse and interpret information and develop appropriate solutions
- Proven ability to manage a diverse and varied workload
- If you have significant global immigration experience, excellent people skills and a demonstrated interest developing a career in the immigration sector, please apply today to this fantastic opportunity!
Share this vacancy
Posted: 17 Apr 2019