Client Services Manager
My client is an established international relocation and talent mobility business with a presence in over 75 countries.
Due to expansion they are looking to hire an additional Client Services Manager with previous global mobility and expatriate services industry experience to join their team. The role will involve managing concurrent international mobility support projects and will be based in their Paris office.
Duties & Responsibilities;
- Be the first go-to point of contact for HR at our corporate clients, Expatriate VIP's and our freelance experts over talent mobility expatriate services.
- Gather and Understand client's pre and post relocation needs.
- Arrange a variety of talent mobility and relocation services coaching and training with clients and Expatriates before and during the International assignment.
- Ensure the company delivers the highest levels of client service by monitoring and reporting on customer satisfaction.
Skills & Experience;
- International experience
- Degree Education (or equivalent)
- Global mobility or relocation services industry experience
- Fluent in French and English (additional languages and advantage)
- Client Account Management experience
- Intercultural awareness
- Ability to prioritise your workload whilst managing multiple projects concurrently
- Dedicated to providing exceptional levels of customer service
Share this vacancy
Sector: Customer Service and Call Centres
Location: Paris, Île-de-France, France
Salary: €40k per year
Posted: 17 Apr 2019