Our client is seeking an experienced Global Relocation Consultant professional to join their Hong Kong office.
This role requires previous work experience in the Global Relocation and/or International Mobility sector. You will be responsible for successfully managing the full International Relocation process ensuring high level of service delivery for international and domestic relocations.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Serving as a main point of contact for the relocating employee and their family throughout the coordination process
- Providing a range of International Relocation & Mobility services ensuring that company standards are maintained and exceeded
- Daily contact with assignees via email and telephone, ensuring communication is maintained with; the relocating family, corporate clients, domestic and international partners.
- Customising specific relocation for each family, while exceeding customer expectations.
- Utilizes proprietary software to update and track tasks and progress of the individual relocations
- Focused on a case-by-case requirements, delivering full mobility services that may include; policy administration, expense reimbursement, household goods services, home finding etc.
- Effectively manage caseload to high service level and follow up with customers
- Previous experience working in the Relocation / Global Mobility sector is essential, ideally with experience working for an RMC
- Knowledgeable on the full Relocation process and additional services such as; Household good moving, Destination services etc.
- Excellent client/customer service skills are essential
- Computer literacy with MS Office products, and ability to grasp proprietary software
- Team oriented mindset, with a strong sense of care and urgency
- Degree education preferred, but not essential as equivalent experience will be considered
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: Hong Kong
Salary: Market related
Posted: 14 Jun 2019