Alchemy is excited to be partnering with a London based Commercial moving specialist who is currently seeking an experienced Removals Sales Manager to join their team. The main responsibility of the Removals Sales Manager is direct management of key client accounts, from developing new leads to overseeing the moving process ensuring client satisfaction at all times.
The Removals Sales Manager is also responsible for:
- Seeking and developing leads and sales in London and throughout the UK
- Maintaining existing relationships with key clients to promote long term repeat business
- Working alongside other internal departments to create pitch documents
- Carrying out surveys to ensure move planning is cost efficient and effective, drawing up competitive move estimations and relocation programmes
- Regularly liaising with third party vendors involved in the moving process to ensure timely completion of moves and relocations
- Ensuring projects are signed off with clients
- Ensuring all documentation is GDPR compliant and up-to-date on internal systems
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience as a Removals Sales Manager, or sales management and strategic experience with the Commercial Moving, Office fit-out and furniture moves sector
- Good knowledge of the Commercial Moving and Relocation industry
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Hardworking, proactive and highly motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Presentable, dynamic and organised
This role will require travel throughout the UK and occasionally Europe, so a Full UK Driving Licence and passport are required. In return, this position offers an attractive salary plus commission, excellent holiday allowance and other benefits.
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Alchemy Recruitment today!
Share this vacancy
Location: Tower of London, Greater London, England
Salary: £negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 17 Jun 2019