Are you looking for a progressive growing organisation with a great culture and philosophy of developing future leaders?
We are thrilled to be partnering with one of our global clients who are looking to engage a commercially aware FP&A Business Partner. This is a new appointed position to join their newly formed FP&A Centre of Excellence team. This role will work across multiple sites to bring fresh ideas through process improvement and "best practice".
This role will be based in South Carolina although extensive travel is essential for this exciting position.
You will ideally come from a FP&A background within manufacturing, with great communication skills, as influencing change is a key part to the role.
· Implementing change and "best practice" across the business.
· M&A support.
· Support leadership with operational and financial projects.
· Provide insightful analysis and information to increase profitability.
· Providing strategic support to enhance leadership decision making.
· Business partnering with multiple departments across the business.
· Developing strong working relationships within the business.
· Educated to bachelor's degree level.
· Proved experience implementing change.
· Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
· Driven by finding solutions to problems and seeing these solutions through to completion.
· Experience of working in Manufacturing or publicly traded company.
· CFA, CMA, CPA qualification would be desirable.
If this job is of interest to you and you think that you meet the requirements, don't hesitate in applying today!
Share this vacancy
Location: South Carolina, United States
Salary: $ Neg D.O.E
Posted: 11 Sep 2019