Alchemy are delighted to partner with one of our global clients, they have an amazing culture. As a company who have grown internationally, they continue to keep a highly collaborative working environment and look for like mind associates to join them.
Based in South Carolina, this position as Pricing Analyst will join the Finance team working with and reporting to the Manager of Costing and Pricing.
· Provide analytical support in reviewing business opportunities.
· Participate in request for quotation (RFQ) analysis.
· Responsible for collecting data and converting resource estimates into cost estimates.
· Prepare multi-year cost/pricing models to maintain corporate IRR.
· Assist manufacturing plants with productivity initiatives.
· Establish, maintain and analysis price reference documentations,
· Providing recommendations and pricing updates are provided to Pricing and Sales teams
· Determine costs and provide input on pricing for new business opportunities.
· Bachelor's degree.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships.
· Experience within an analytical role.
- Previous experience with CRM systems such as MS Dynamics or Salesforce.
· Ability to partner with others, identify/anticipate needs and proactively provide support.
· Experience with business analysis.
· Proficient with pricing analytics software.
- Data Mining Experience using SQL
- Experience with ERP systems (Oracle), specifically as it relates to Cost Accounting.
· Advanced excel skills.
If this job is of interest to you and you think that you meet the requirements, don't hesitate in applying today!
Share this vacancy
Location: South Carolina, United States
Salary: $ Neg D.O.E
Posted: 10 Jul 2019