We are excited to partner with one of our international clients voted one of Fortune's world's most admired companies to work for. They are looking to engage a SEC Reporting Analyst to join their Corporate Accounting team. This is a unique role working and building relationships across all levels within the business. You will be working in this fantastic culture with a philosophy of growing their associates to their full potential. This position would suit a strong independent thinker with an ability to connect and clearly communicate financial information at all levels.
Based in North Carolina, this position will require travel to other offices in the Carolina's during month end, quarter-end and yearly close.
· Preparing SEC filings.
· Leading process improvement projects.
· General ledger transactions
· Implementing new accounts standards.
· Performing and/or reviewing analysis of corporate accrual and related expenses.
· Preparing consolidated financial statements and SEC filings.
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting: MBA/MAcc preferred.
· CPA or another recognised financial qualification.
· 3yrs+ experience within medium to large public accountancy firm or large public company working with SEC filings/reporting.
If this job is of interest to you and you think that you meet the requirements, don't hesitate in applying today!
Share this vacancy
Location: South Carolina, United States
Salary: $ Neg D.O.E
Posted: 10 Jul 2019