A market renowned Law firm is looking to recruit a Senior Employment based Immigration Attorney for their growing practice based in Atlanta.
The Senior Immigration Attorney will be responsible for managing their own caseload and working closely with the Immigration Partner.
- Manage a high-volume immigration caseload across a variety of clients
- Act as the point of escalation for several the firm's clients
- Manage and supervise Immigration paralegals and junior immigration team members
- Ensure the firm's internal database is being continuously updated and information is being communicated correctly and ensuring cases are continually progressed
- Keeping abreast of changes to new and existing US immigration policies, and communicating back to the business and clients
- 5+ years Employment based US Immigration experience
- Admitted to a US bar
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working independently using your own initiative, as well as within a team, and be able to work to deadlines with a high degree of accuracy
Share this vacancy
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Posted: 26 Jun 2019