Alchemy Recruitment is pleased to be partnering with a Global professional services firm, who are looking for a Sales Account Manager to join their team in Stockholm
The successful candidate will be a driven individual, who has the ability to deliver the most innovative data solutions for clients. The Sales Account Manager will be accountable for generating new business within your allocated sector, as well as generating referrals for reward advisory colleagues.
The Sales Account Manager will have a dual reporting line which will help deliver on the annual sales target. The role will also consist of maintaining productive relationships, both externally and internally.
- A variety of client related responsibilities such as direct sales to new survey clients and maintenance of client portfolio.
- Ensuring that the quality of collected data is of good standards.
- Guaranteeing that all survey inputs are received by the deadline, in the event of a risk to client retention.
- Providing support for Europe and local initiatives in marketing.
- Generating referrals for colleagues within reward advisory.
- To use effective communication between teams and other departments, to ensure the best results.
- It is essential that the successful candidate has experience within professional selling, as well as strong negotiation and account management skills.
- Must speak fluent Swedish & English
- Experience with selling at C-suite level to large Corporates is desired.
- An excellent analytical skillset is required for this position.
- Proven knowledge within the Human Resources function.
- Sound understanding of the benefits and compensation function.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows software programs and SalesForce.
If this job is of interest to you and you think that you meet the required skillset, do not hesitate in applying today!
Share this vacancy
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Salary: Market related
Posted: 12 Nov 2019